Mark Clifford

Snow Watch Website Issues

Good afternoon! We are investigating some server issues with snowwatch.org.uk which is currently preventing us from launching the site. As I'm sure you're aware Snow Watch is meant to launch today however this situation puts that at jeopardy. We'll update you here when we know more.

The giveaway should not be affected and we'll still be choosing a winner at 9pm providing the site is still accessible.

A separate announcement will be made once we are told everything is resolved.

Guest FunnyMike

Well, at least there's no wintry weather in the next 7-14 days. Could be worse. 

The giveaway is still online so I'm guessing a winner will be picked at 9pm still?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Yes i did Mark, sorry for not responding i honestly thought I mate. 
    • Did you ever get this @Brent? Hoping people get notifications when we respond... 🤔
    • Could euro4 be right? Let's start the #uksnow debate... 👀
    • We'll be conducting updates to our Snow Watch advisory over the next few weeks. We'll post them here once ready and we'd appreciate if you can provide feedback as to how helpful you may find these updates.  Here's a sneak peak at what we'll be adding in the next week... 
    • Hi @Brent, so sorry nobody got back to you sooner.  I guess it would be appropriate to talk about Monday into Tuesday now. Early hours of Tuesday look to be your best chance, as the main rain band passes. Otherwise showers could catch you which maybe wintry. You probably have the best chance than most but showers and even within the main front will be hit and miss.  An easterly air flow would be most peoples best bet.