dlukefinch

Issues with uploading files

Hello everyone, 

Users have reported that they are experiencing issues with uploading files to the forum. I have checked the settings and it must have been reset when our hosting provider crashed last week. I am sorry for this oversight.

For the moment, all members will receive: 35,000kb (around 35MB) total storage and 5000kb (5MB) for each post.

I would also like to add that when uploading multiple images it is encouraged to use external hosting. This will be reviewed frequently and if you have any further comments on this please let me know here.  

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Could you please inform me of any forecast for snow in the s81 area, Nottinghamshire? For tonight, into the weekend and possibly Monday Tuesday next week? 
    • I would also like to give a special thanks to @Sryan Bruen (Sean Bruen), Daniel Smith, and @Chailey Stowe for joining Metcast when we desperately needed more team members. You guys are what makes Metcast great.  Thank you! 100% of donations made via Paypal between 22nd and 27th December 2018 will be divided between them. 
    • Christmas is NEXT WEEK. 4 whole days away... 🎅🏼 🎄 We give our team members the choice as to wether or not they contribute to operations during Christmas, apart from Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day where we run an intermittent service and they can work but are encouraged to take time off. It's really slow normally, providing there's no snow or storm. During this time it usually but not always consists of one person (me!) running the entire show--monitoring weather models, running social media, responding to emails / live chat etc etc.  Below is a guideline for our availability over the festive season.  24th December 2018 (Christmas Eve): Normal until 5pm then intermittent 25th December 2018 (Christmas Day): Intermittent  26th December 2018 (Boxing Day): Intermittent 27th December 2018: Normal 28th December 2018: Normal 29th December 2018: Normal 30th December 2018: Normal 31st December 2018 (New Years Eve): Normal until 5pm then intermittent 🎉🍻 1st January 2019 (New Years Day): Intermittent Thank you for all the support you gave us in 2018. We wouldn't be here without the continued growth on Twitter and Facebook but mainly due to the visits to our website enabling us to raise a small amount of funds through serving ads. If you would like to support us further or say Merry Christmas in the form of a monetary gift please consider contributing to our running costs, which seems to be ever increasing.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year folks!
    • It's been a while now but here's all the winter forecasts I have read/think are worthy of reading...  Our very own/first ever seasonal forecast https://metcast.net/news/winter-2018-19-forecast/  Gavs Weather Vids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cIpgxWRfw The Snow Dreamer aka London and Southeast https://t.co/qw3ZuNf7AT  Are there any that I have missed that you think is a decent read?
    • Does anybody else buy a TV Guide and mark everything they want to watch? I have the TV Guide on my iPhone now but I still like doing it the traditional way. Below is the 2018 cover...